Thursday 5 April 2012

Introduction to SGM Productions




Hi there. My name is Sean Mills and I am a professional photographer and videographer based in Cape Town, South Africa. I really love capturing people and nature in photographs as well as in moving pictures. My Wife Dee and myself run our business from Durbanville. We both do photography and Videography which enables us to get multiple angles at weddings, family shoots etc.

The approach to both is similar in technical terms, both video and still cameras have apertures, shutter speed and ISO etc... but the successful application of a still photo is very different to video. I love the differences. There is a real feeling of satisfaction in spotting a new angle or subject and capturing it in a  creative way.... I love spontaneous, natural images of people. Living in Cape Town is fantastic as it is so beautiful here and there is something different around every corner.

I really hope that you will enjoy reading this blog.

You can check out our website at ~ http://www.sgmproductions.co.za/Home.html
or E-mail us at sgmproductions@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment